Tuesday, October 26, 2010

IOWA!

Whew, I have been busy busy in the lab. Even though it sucks a lot of time, luckily, I like it a whole lot.

Last Friday night, we had a girls night out - fun times at dinner and dancing! It's about time I have some girl friends.


This past weekend, I had the pleasure of spending a short time in Iowa! I was so happy to see my parents (although I wish my dear sister was there too) and I, of course, loved spending time with my cousins (seven that are eight or under in one spot = tons and tons of fun)! Here are some pictures of my absolutely adorable cousins.

Emily
Emily again


Miss Alexandria

My buddy, Isabelle!

Teaching them young. Boomer Sooner! It's so cute how hard she's concentrating to get her fingers like that lol

Juliette

Jameson

Allie looks so pleased haha


Hope everyone is wonderful! It's getting cooler here.

Xoxo,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment