Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall and friends :)

Hello!

Fall
 
So as many of you know, I love cold weather. I love being bundled up and feeling the chill on your face. I love the crispness in the air.  I love winter clothes - cute scarves, boots, jackets. I love love love snow. I love pumpkin-flavored stuff. I love the holidays.

While I may not be prepared for the winter I will be experiencing this year (this will be determined in a few months), right now I am thoroughly enjoying a long autumn season. The leaves have been changing colors for the past few weeks and everyday, when I walk home and crunch on all of the yellow and red leaves, it is so pretty. There are still warm days (80s last week) but there are also those delightful crisp mornings (40 degrees right now). I fear this all means old man winter is just around the corner which I usually welcome but it may be just a little early.

For now though, I am going to enjoy:
  • FOOTBALL!
  • All of the yummy spiced food and drinks
  • The smell of bonfires and fall air
  • The beauty
Friends
    I actually have time now for watching tv (a nice change from undergrad) which I have come to love too much, but when my night does not entail that or studying, there are a few people I have come to enjoy spending time with:

    1. My roommate who is a huge sports fan (especially football and the Packers) and very nice. We have a lot of fun at our apartment

    2. My lab group. There are four graduate students (three girls, including myself, and one boy) and we spend every day together in the office and lab so get to know each other pretty well. There are also three undergraduates in our lab. Here is a picture of the girls from Rexxi's birthday night:


    Hope all is well with everyone. Next time, I'll try to post some pictures of my room and/or Madison. 

    Xoxo.

    2 comments:

    1. ENJOY yourself !!! Glad you like cold weather & snow !! Enjoy reading your blog !
      Miss you
      Love ya !!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks for the blog. I really enjoy the pictures and dialogue. Love you very much and please keep posting.

      ReplyDelete