Thursday, January 6, 2011

In the Middle of an Amazing 4 weeks...

Hello All!

My New Year's resolution should be to update my blog more and take more pictures. I think I will try that. I don't have a New Year's resolution - any suggestions?

Why am I in the middle of an amazing four weeks???

The last two weeks were amazing because...
  • #1 - Lots of time with family and the boyfriend!!
  • Christmas 
  • Feeling grateful to have so many generous people in my life - I always feel so blessed on Christmas - I receive way too many presents
  • Oklahoma for the first time in four months
  • New Years and football watching in Iowa
  • OU finally breaking their bowl losing streak
The next two weeks will be amazing because...
  • My birthday - and yes, we're going out on the wonderful town of Madison tonight!
  • MY SISTER IS GOING TO BE IN MADISON!
  • MY BOYFRIEND IS GOING TO BE IN MADISON!
  • Snow
  • Back in a routine
Therefore, I am right in the middle of lots of amazing time with lots of amazing people!

I am so extremely excited to spend some time tonight with my Madison friends (lab mates, roommate, Kely, etc.)!
I am so grateful that two of my favorite people - my sister and my boyfriend - are coming to visit me and I cannot wait to show them Madison and spend some time with them!

Pictures to come...

Xoxo,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment